The Schneider Acti 9 RCBOs are some of the most amazing models in the industry today. It is starting to garner maximum popularity because of its effective nature and satisfactory results. Most people use it as a substitute for the MCB and RCCB. The Residual Current Breaker with Over Current or RCBO helps bring forth both the functions of Miniature Circuit Breaker and Residual Current Circuit Breaker.
You can expect satisfactory results and comprehensive protection with the Schneider Acti 9 RCBOs. It helps prevent any type of circuit dangers that may come from electrical imbalance. Now let us discuss some of its popular known features. They include:
- The Acti 9 RCBOs are all about improved protection against electrical issues like overloads and short-circuiting.
- These systems do a great job of preventing electrical shocks. Here, electrical shocks may come whenever you come in accidental contact with the live wires. It could also be through an indirect type of contact with a conductor. The results can be dangerous and fatal for you.
- One good thing about this system is how it helps detect unusual currents or voltage. When it does so, it immediately halts the current to prevent any dangers.
- Whenever you come across a circuit leakage or fire damage, you can depend on the system to protect your electrical equipment and appliances.
- If your RCBO features a single-phase, then the tripped device won’t be disturbing the neutral. The Acti 9 RCBO is compatible with an array of modern circuits. But the IT or TT earthing won’t be fitting for this unit.
These RCBOs guide you to meet the developing efficiency in energy and environmental needs and certifications. It does so for the present as well as the future. It does a great job in reducing the impact right from its design phase to the installation’s usage and eventual recycling for a lifetime. With its top-tier technology and design, it helps promote more efficiency and a lower impact. It is all required for the environment today.
Safety In Challenging Situations
The Acti 9 RCBO has undergone full testing and is approved and certified by national and global third parties. It ensures that the installation is always secure and compliant with all the relevant standards of safety. It always pushes your clients to utilize top practices and materials that are industry-approved, like the A9D11810 iC60H RCBO.
The installation of your customers will receive top-level protection. You will receive complete maintenance and safe operation. Your customers can also expect the same. The various protection innovations and international certifications permit the Acti 9 to go beyond the most challenging requirements.
The Ideal Solution
The Acti 9 RCBO is a flexible open system with integrated components, allowing communication with just about any building management system. It simplifies the final distribution operations within the buildings as well as the industrial facilities. It utilizes the ideal technical characteristics by using the right solution for each application.
This system will swiftly scale for meeting your requirements whenever modifications of building requirements or the latest installations start appearing. It is easy to pick and design because of the following reasons:
- It meets two of the certifications.
- It does a great job of supporting intuitive design and ordering.
- There is guaranteed coordination of up to 100%.